Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble getting paid collections removed

tag
jmack711
Regular Contributor

Having trouble getting paid collections removed

Ok so I have 3 total PAID collection that I'm trying to get removed. Two with JJ Marshall and Associates and another with West Asset Management. I've contacted the companies and requested GWs to no avail. All three of these accounts stem from 2007 and I know they will fall off next year but I would really like to get them removed if at all possible. Does anyone have any good contacts for these two companies or suggestions as to what I can do to possibly get the deletions early? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Having trouble getting paid collections removed

At this point, all you can do is hound them with GWs.  Try googling for the CEO of the companies, either snail mail or email them.

Message 2 of 4
p-
Valued Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

At this point, all you can do is hound them with GWs.  Try googling for the CEO of the companies, either snail mail or email them.

+1  Goodwill them until they are sick of hearing from you, and give in just to shut you up.

Message 3 of 4
jmack711
Regular Contributor

That's what I pretty much figured I would have to continue doing. It just sucks that it is a year away from falling off and these collection agencies have no mercy.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.