Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Healthcare collections repost

tag
Lasardo
Established Contributor

Healthcare collections repost

I did a PFD with healthcare collections in 8/12. I received a confirmation letter that it would be removed.. And it was but today the account was reported on all three reports as a 0 balance but negative, it dropped my score 58 points! From 728-670
I've called them who referred me to the credit bureau who referred me back to healthcare collections (you know this game) I spoke to a manager who said she would remove it but my hope feels limited, how long will it take?
This is all happening during a closing on a house.
Just wanted to FYI those working with them, or others, to keep an eye on your reports even after things have been removed.
CS 728- 01/13 from 554-12/11
Goal: 800
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Lasardo
Established Contributor

Re: Healthcare collections repost

)
Message 2 of 5
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Wishing you the best of luck!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 3 of 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@Lasardo wrote:
I did a PFD with healthcare collections in 8/12. I received a confirmation letter that it would be removed.. And it was but today the account was reported on all three reports as a 0 balance but negative, it dropped my score 58 points! From 728-670
I've called them who referred me to the credit bureau who referred me back to healthcare collections (you know this game) I spoke to a manager who said she would remove it but my hope feels limited, how long will it take?
This is all happening during a closing on a house.
Just wanted to FYI those working with them, or others, to keep an eye on your reports even after things have been removed.

Most CAs update the CRAs through some media, like a tape.  If they don't remove your information from that it will be re-reported whether they meant it to or not. 

Message 4 of 5
Lasardo
Established Contributor

Removed off Experian.
Just waiting on Equifax.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.