cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Again - Asking advice while providing more details!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Again - Asking advice while providing more details!

Okay fellow MyFico Forumers,

I have become something to the effect of obsessive over trying to repair my credit. So, before I consult with a BK attorney on how they would direct me, I wanted to see if anyone could offer me advice on some of the negative items I currently have reporting. 

I will list some details here, and try to keep everything as concise as possible:

1. Commenity Bank - Open 2017 - Midland Funding owns and is an active collection

Balance: $2,556

In addition to showing as an active collection with a balance, it's showing as a 0 blanace chargeoff

2. Commenity Bank - Open 2017 - Midland Funding owns and is an active collection

Balance: $3,220

In addition to showing as an active collection with a balance, it's showing as a 0 balance chargeoff

3. EOS Fitness - No open date? - Owned by unnamed company

Balance: 138.00

I'm not entirely sure where this account came from, and I dialed the number listed on Experian, and it came back as a busy dial tone/disconnected? So, I'm not sure how to proceed with this one.

4. ZZOUNDS - June 2017 - Owned by Armada, if I'm not mistaken

Balance: 97.00

I called them today to request more information, and to inquire about how to get it off of my report. She said there's no guarantee that they remove it/get it deletd, after it's been paid. I found this a bit odd.

5. CITIBANK NA - Dec 2017 - JH Portfolio Collection

Balance: $6,401.00

6. CITBANK NA - SEP 2017 - JH Portfolio

Balance: $ 7,808.00

What I find odd about these is they're reporting as active collections, and no longer reporting as chargeoffs. I can't find orginal creditor information anywhere no my report.

7. Tenny Dental - May 2018 - Not sure who the collection company is..

I had no idea of this collection, and had dental insurance at the time that I saw this company for dental insurance.

I spoke to a really nice woman today who said that they would do a delete if I paid. However, I have no idea why this would be here.

Additional steps I've taken:

I know these are probably longshots. But, I sent seperate emails to my auto fianance company to remove 5 lates on my report. I also emailed Synchrony to reinstate old accounts (I know this is wild, but I had a very positive history with them, multiple in good standing tradelines, and thought this might be one way to improve my file! After my financial crash, they up and closed everything to my severe disappointment). And, I contacted Capital One to remove two charge-offs from my credit report.

All feedback and direction is greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.