Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello! New Here and excited

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello! New Here and excited

Hello.

First off I'll start out by saying I'm excited to be here.

my credit sucks:

Transunion - 583

Equifax - 520

My Equifax is lower as I was able to get a collection that I was unaware about dropped from my Transunion file. In fact, learning about my collection (co pay from doctor) is what led me to check my records.

I make good money and honestly paid for other things over the past few years since leaving college, so I WAS STUPID.

Anyways, now that we got past that hurdle, I'm so stoked to get my credit back in order. I'm getting married this fall, will need to buy a new car and a house within a year (going to rent for a year).

I've had two accounts closed a Chase account and a Dell account for being foolish and having a 60 day and 90 day outstanding payment.

I have a Captial One account with a $500 limit that I paid off today completely (not yet reflected) and I should have the other two accounts paid off here soon.

Chase - balance is $1855 - (paid $200 on it today)

Dell - balance is $2620 - (paid $100 on it today)

I signed up for the myfico services, pretty cool and I really like the simulators and all the features the site offers.

I realized I needed to get my butt in gear and pay off everything and take control of my debt and life!

The simulator forecasted the following when accounts are paid off:

Transunion:  625 - 665 (does not include any of today's payments)

Equifax: 530-570 (does not include today's payments or the removal of the collection)

I sent a letter to CAC asking them to remove the collection from my account as I was unaware of it (posted to collections in 2011!) and I've been to the same doctor several times since then and NOTHING was ever said about a past due charge.

Anways, I'm glad to be here and on the road to making a difference in my credit!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.