cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, just joined and new to the forum.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, just joined and new to the forum.

Hello, I just joined the forum today and feel excited.

I am currently in the process of rebuilding my credit, and I am seeing progress. I am also new to understanding more about how credit works. I'm here to learn as much as I can!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Hello, just joined and new to the forum.

@Anonymous wrote:

I am currently in the process of rebuilding my credit, and I am seeing progress. I am also new to understanding more about how credit works. I'm here to learn as much as I can!

Welcome aboard Smiley Happy

If you need help with anything feel free to start a thread on it and fantastic that you are seeing progress!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Message 3 of 6
Reviewers
Established Contributor

@Anonymous Look forward to seeing you reach your credit goal in your sig. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Message 4 of 6
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Reviewers wrote:

@Anonymous Look forward to seeing you reach your credit goal in your sig. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

The point of having a forum is so that knowledge can be shared with everyone.

If OP has questions, they are more than welcome to ask and get a variety of opinions/suggestions from our members. 

Message 5 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome @Anonymous 

And were here to help you get to your goal. So fire away anytime with what you need to know. We're all here to help. As others helped us to succeed.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.