cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, just joined and new to the forum.

DiosMio

Hello, just joined and new to the forum.

Hello, I just joined the forum today and feel excited.

I am currently in the process of rebuilding my credit, and I am seeing progress. I am also new to understanding more about how credit works. I'm here to learn as much as I can!

Starting Score:565
Current Score:684
Goal Score:750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6

Re: Hello, just joined and new to the forum.

@DiosMio wrote:

I am currently in the process of rebuilding my credit, and I am seeing progress. I am also new to understanding more about how credit works. I'm here to learn as much as I can!

Welcome aboard Smiley Happy

If you need help with anything feel free to start a thread on it and fantastic that you are seeing progress!

Message 2 of 6
DiosMio

Thank you!

Starting Score:565
Current Score:684
Goal Score:750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
Reviewers
Regular Contributor

@DiosMio Look forward to seeing you reach your credit goal in your sig. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

My Scores:

Wishlist Cards:
Capital One Venture/X & Chase Sapphire Preferred/Reserve (Approved for CSP/CSR already)

Starting Score: 674
Current Score: 715
Goal Score: 800

Message 4 of 6
Remedios

@Reviewers wrote:

@DiosMio Look forward to seeing you reach your credit goal in your sig. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

The point of having a forum is so that knowledge can be shared with everyone.

If OP has questions, they are more than welcome to ask and get a variety of opinions/suggestions from our members. 

Message 5 of 6
FireMedic1
Super Contributor

@DiosMio wrote:

Welcome @DiosMio 

And were here to help you get to your goal. So fire away anytime with what you need to know. We're all here to help. As others helped us to succeed.

Homeowner since Sept 2020. My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag. Just sharing my experiences after BK from learning here from rebuild to recovery from the @ 540's.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.