Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!! Confused about foreclosure?!!?

tag
mere2368
New Contributor

Help!! Confused about foreclosure?!!?

I had an 80/20 mortgage that foreclosed in 07... part of the loan is showing up like this!!! And it says "ok" on the grid thing to the right for every month from 2010-2012... then it says 120 past due for June and July of 2012. I haven't paid on this since 2006!!! I was trying to check how long it would be until the foreclosure came off... then I find this?? It doesn't even show a foreclosure. I am so confused. Please help. Smiley Sad Status as of Jul, 2012 Date opened [?] Mar, 2005 Date of last activity [?] Mar, 2012 Account number [?] XXXXXX0369 Largest past balance [?] $23,580 Account Type [?] Installment Account holder [?] Joint Scheduled Payment Amount [?] $213 Industry Mortgage Companies
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Help!! Confused about foreclosure?!!?

I would send them a DV to get more information on this account.  I know it's not timely but I would do it anyway.  It says DOLA of Mar 2012?  And you haven't done anything since 2006?   Something wrong there.  You need to find the DOFD to see when this will actually come off your CR.  It's 7 years + 180 days of the DOFD.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 8
mere2368
New Contributor

I don't even know who it is?  It says "FrankIncrdt" with no contact info. 

Message 3 of 8
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Where did you get your report from?  

July 2013 score:

Message 4 of 8
mere2368
New Contributor

Here... myfico.com

Message 5 of 8
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Have you pulled your full report from www.annualcreditreport.com?   This isn't one of those "Free" sites that charge you for credit monitoring.  It's your actual once a year credit report.  I've found they have more information on them.  Full account numbers, addresses, etc.

July 2013 score:

Message 6 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

OP, it sounds like it's the OC reporting (the mortgage company), as opposed to a CA. If an OC, then a DV wouldn't apply. OP, is there a balance reporting and is this reporting for the second mortgage? I take it it's not paid?

If not paid, and a second, they can report a balance and they can continue to add lates monthly up to the point it's paid. The foreclosure would have been for the first only leaving the 2nd still owed. Per the reporting, they are allowed to add lates monthly. It's possible they didn't add lates as they should have and that'll explain the spotchy reporting. I certainly wouldn't do anything to it if this is the case. If disputed, they could add lates. However, if this was paid or the 2nd was covered in the foreclosure sale, then it would be misreporting.

Message 7 of 8
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@llecs wrote:

OP, it sounds like it's the OC reporting (the mortgage company), as opposed to a CA. If an OC, then a DV wouldn't apply. OP, is there a balance reporting and is this reporting for the second mortgage? I take it it's not paid?

If not paid, and a second, they can report a balance and they can continue to add lates monthly up to the point it's paid. The foreclosure would have been for the first only leaving the 2nd still owed. Per the reporting, they are allowed to add lates monthly. It's possible they didn't add lates as they should have and that'll explain the spotchy reporting. I certainly wouldn't do anything to it if this is the case. If disputed, they could add lates. However, if this was paid or the 2nd was covered in the foreclosure sale, then it would be misreporting.

Good catch on that llecs....  I went back and reread the original post and it does look like the OC and not a CA.

July 2013 score:

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.