Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!! -Credit Karma was right

tag
DonMzBhavin
New Contributor

Help!!! -Credit Karma was right

So I am now more than 6 months out from Chapter 7 BK. My Equifax score has gone from a 467-644 in that time frame no collections no late pymt. My TU on CK ws reporting a score of 616, so I just had to know was it waaay off from Myfico so I upped the $20 bucks and bought the FICO score it was 616 too. I am heartbroken...My Equifax reports shows no collections. Transunion does. Even though it says it was included in BK could it still be hurting my score? Tried to do screenshot, add as a picture, copy from Word and none of those worked...I want to refi my car through my Credit Union and I think they only use TU. Currently at a 18.97 interest rate due to BK Smiley Sad The credit union could work me in around 8.97% huge difference...I am also working on 2 60 day lates and 2 90 day lates from a student loan that should have been in forbearance. Help Help!!!

Starting Score: 467
Current Score: 661
Goal Score: 795

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Post BK Wallet: Target VISA $10,000 (AU) | NFCU Credit Card $5,000| Walmart $1100| Cap One Platinum $3000 | Amazon $1150 | Discover It Card $500 | Cap One Secured $500 | PayPal Smart Connect $500 | Lane Bryant $1130| Dressbarn $750 |NY & Company $250| Victoria's Secret $250 | Target Store Charge $200 |Capital One Auto Finance
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.