cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help-need some credit cards to rebuild credit ASAP!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help-need some credit cards to rebuild credit ASAP!!

Ok so I have not applied for new credit for over 8-9 yrs now until recently. My EQ FICO  score is 600  AU - Cap 1 $500 CL(have 3 old collections for checks written to Walmart back in 10/2002 I am currently disputing those as they are fraudulent- a relative stole checks from home) My EX FAKO plus is 722 only thing currently reporting on that report is a Cap 1 account with wife where I am a AU credit limit $500/ bal is $65, and I applied for a CJ account and have $2500 CL (not reporting yet until maybe 1-2 weeks from now). I am still waiting for my TU report by mail because I had to send proof of my current address to get them to give me my report. I tried approvals with  B of A, CCCU, Macy's, Kay Jewelers, Sears,  and Orchard/ HSBC preapproval and all they came back with is secured cards(B of A & HSBC), and CCCU and others says insuff credit references. Should I wait until CJ reports $2500 CL and reapply, also is it easier approval to go into store and apply for Macy's/ Sears/Kays. I really want to rebuild but don't know where to go from here'
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.