Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help please

So here is my problem that is making me sick to my stomach and I thank you all for helping if you can. I logged on the my credit repot and it shows under public records

10/1/2010

1046403-DSP-02/13

NTN BRPT

I have never had or been in trouble with a Bankruptcy. I am going crazy. Can anyone tell me what these number go to so I can start calling and writing someone to help clear this up. Thank you. I tried calling some places an no one knows where these numbers come from. I am being honest when I say I have never stepped foot in court or anything for anything like this. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
cirrus00
New Contributor

Re: Help please

Did you look at your local courts website? Do a search for your name & see if any cases pop up.
Message 2 of 6
cirrus00
New Contributor

Have you ever been evicted or had a problem with a landlord? I tried googling the info you gave, & all I found was NTN could be National Tenant Network. Could be wrong...but its all I could find.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for helpoing by the way. I came up with the same thing. I was in the military and was staying on base. Never bought a house or rented. 

Message 4 of 6
cirrus00
New Contributor

I guess someone you know could have done something under your name, or it could just be an error and not yours at all.
there's no other information? No amount or anything?
I would dispute it with the credit bureau and see what they say.
Message 5 of 6
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Public records are at your county level. If you can, go visit your county's public records department and request a copy of everything that is in your public file. If you are deployed and cannot do it yourself, you can give someone Power Of Attorney to do this on your behalf. Let us know what you found and we'll try to give you some recommendations on next steps.

Also, what is the source of your credit report? If you have not done so, please pull all three reports from annualcreditreport.com and review each in detail. If you find anything reported on them that makes no sense to you, let us know and we'll try to guide you to next steps.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.