cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with CKS financial?

Highlighted

Help with CKS financial?

Here is the back story to thus account. I tried numerous times through mail to off, they never responded to any of my inquires or my original validation. Frustration setting in I call and speak with a nice lady over there. I said I was calling to see about settling this. Total was 1308 from worlds formost bank. She says we can settle for $654. They dropped so easy. I was like thats I a little out of my range. She says hold on. Comes back. If you do this today we can do 400. I was like ok. As long as the settlement agreement was not shared to any third party. She says of course we would not share with any third party. ( I recorded this call) so she goes through the terms blah, blah, wont share with a third party. And right at the end states, they would update as settled in full. Wait what? So I asked to talk to her manager. He states they have to report and can not delete and they dont delete accounts. After a back and forth I said so you never delete accounts. He says we wont delete yours. I said do you are treating me diffrent from others. He stated my account wouldnt be deleted and what they do with others doesn't apply. I was asking very poibted questions. He says I am not comfortable with these questions. At first he stated cks never deletes. Then back tracks when I put him in a corner. Anyway he hung up. Needing this paid for loan reasons. I call back the nice lady. She says I'm glad we could resovle this and they wouldnt share with any third party. So I paid it. Of course they update as settled for less than owed. Grrrrrr.
My question do I have any recourse with this? I have the recordings. Also anyone have email address for higher ups?
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.