Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Medicredit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with Medicredit

Good afternoon to all. I am new to the Forum and was wondering of anyone could help me with some collection accounts I have with Medicredit. The accounts are for 449, 151, 309, 309, 772 and 280. I know some people have had luck with PFD but I don't really know how to get started. Could I offer to pay off some of the accounts now and the rest later or maybe ask for a settlement agreement where they will delete the accounts from my credit report. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help with Medicredit

They were super easy to work with in my case. Just call and offer to PIF the ones that you can in exchange for deleting them. They will delete each one as you pay them off. Good luck!

@Anonymous wrote:
Good afternoon to all. I am new to the Forum and was wondering of anyone could help me with some collection accounts I have with Medicredit. The accounts are for 449, 151, 309, 309, 772 and 280. I know some people have had luck with PFD but I don't really know how to get started. Could I offer to pay off some of the accounts now and the rest later or maybe ask for a settlement agreement where they will delete the accounts from my credit report. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Spoiled,

How did you goi about doing it? Do I wrote a letter or just call?
Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Alex1234 wrote

Im going to assume these a medical collections:

For unpaid medical debt that is reporting on your CR:

1. Call the OC and ask that they recall the collection in exchange for full payment
2. Send the reporting CA a PFD offer
3. Google the HIPAA Process and contact its creator for help

The gold standard is to get a PFD in writing some may give it others may not and just give you a verbal yes they will, dont let it stop you a verbal agreement is just as binding as a written one and if you have the capability record the call they most certainly are. I would start with written mailed PFD. Welcome to My Fico and good luck Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.