Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with National Credit Systems

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with National Credit Systems

So I apparently owe NCS about 8k to an apartment I left because of domestic violence. The apartment company tried to evict me but could not I guess due to dv but decide to put me in collections. When I try to look up my information on their sight it locks me out and I can’t find out any information. I did receive a letter from a “lawyers” office stating their “client” would like to settle. It’s law office of Brett Borland. My question is has anyone dealt with any of these people and how can I get it deleted or settled. This is the only thing holding me back from buying a house! Please help!!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Help with National Credit Systems

Wish I could help but it appears he is in hot water with the BBB 4 months ago. Maybe a consumer lawyer might help you out to settle this and they follow thru the right way. Good Luck!

https://www.bbb.org/us/ga/marietta/profile/collection-attorney/law-office-of-brett-m-borland-pc-0443... 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.