Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Pay for Delete.

tag
Madyun1982
Regular Contributor

Help with Pay for Delete.

Hello everyone.
I'm trying to assist my mother with rebuilding her credit. She has store cards from comenity bank that went to collections. I was wondering what v would be the best way to go about this? Should she write letters? Or should she give them a call and ask for PFD? Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I think she also had an account from credit one go into collections, and Synchrony bank..
I am going to add her as AU on a few of my cards.. while I'm trying to help her get her credit report clean. Do you guys think that's a good idea. SHE WILL NOT GET THE CARDS.. Lol
Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Help with Pay for Delete.

@Madyun1982 wrote:
Hello everyone.
I'm trying to assist my mother with rebuilding her credit. She has store cards from comenity bank that went to collections. I was wondering what v would be the best way to go about this? Should she write letters? Or should she give them a call and ask for PFD? Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I think she also had an account from credit one go into collections, and Synchrony bank..
I am going to add her as AU on a few of my cards.. while I'm trying to help her get her credit report clean. Do you guys think that's a good idea. SHE WILL NOT GET THE CARDS.. Lol
Thanks in advance

Here is a very helpful thread on PFD 
https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/PFD-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-PFD-Success-Stories...

Message 2 of 4
Madyun1982
Regular Contributor

Thank you so much.. I will read through this now.
Message 3 of 4
Remedios
Credit Mentor

You're welcome 

Good luck! 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.