Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with credit plan score 525.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help with credit plan score 525.

Ok so my FICO score according to the creditchecktotal site is 590! So then credit karma is WAY off with 525? Working on typing up some info from my reports.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok so my FICO score is 590! So credit karma is WAY off with 525?! Working on getting the info typed up from my reports.
Message 12 of 13
surferchris
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

To the OP, you can get a FREE FICO 08 score from the Discover web site.  I also highly recommend the $1 Credit Check Total . com free trial as you'll get all 3 of your scores and a 3 of your reports as well.  You can go through the reports and identify your areas of opportunity so you know where to focus your attention for the best results.

You don't have to spend a lot of money and I suggest spending not a penny more than the $1 CCT trial.  There are people on here that use monthly monitoring services and pay $15, $30, $60 per month and IMO it's not necessary.  If some want to drop that money that's fine, but for you just starting out don't feel that you have to.  I've taken my scores up over 100 points in a year just by reading on here and not spending anything outside of occasional CCT trials.  Credit Karma which you already have is fine for looking at your reports from 2 bureaus; you'll be able to see what issues you have by looking at those reports.  The information on your reports from CK is good information, just don't look at the CK scores.

Agreed.  Also sign up for Credit.com for tracking the EX credit report (FAKO score)...

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.