Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with goodwill letter!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with goodwill letter!

I've learned a lot from these forums and I'm ready to send my first and only GW letter. I've searched the forums and cannot find success stories for First Access/Bank of Missouri. Can anyone please let me know where I might find anything? Also of the ones I've seen the address's they sent them too never got a response through both mail and email and makes me nervous. I would be heartbroken if I didn't get any sort of response!! I see they've offered many people credit and then ignore them......... if I only knew then what I know know!!!!!! 

2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Help with goodwill letter!

Good luck with your letter. No response is a possibility with any lender as they are not under any obligation to respond to such.

Message 2 of 3
Shaw83
Regular Contributor

Re: Help with goodwill letter!

@Anonymous wrote:

I've learned a lot from these forums and I'm ready to send my first and only GW letter. I've searched the forums and cannot find success stories for First Access/Bank of Missouri. Can anyone please let me know where I might find anything? Also of the ones I've seen the address's they sent them too never got a response through both mail and email and makes me nervous. I would be heartbroken if I didn't get any sort of response!! I see they've offered many people credit and then ignore them......... if I only knew then what I know know!!!!!! 

I'm looking to GW bank of missouri also for Total Visa. Did you have any luck? 

current scores

Gardening since 2/12/21
Cap1 Qs $500
Citi secured-$300
Gettington-$800
Nfcu cash rewards $7000
NFCU nreward sec-$300
ch7 discharge 2013
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.