Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here I Go Again. MY GW

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here I Go Again. MY GW

Just wanting share that I'm at it again writing my GW.
rebuilding over a year know as I post before saying my score has improved not real high though.
CO/collections
I gave up got fustrated at hearing
NO WE CAN'T DELETE ACCORDING TO OUR POLICIES BLAH BLAH
I did emails saturation technique
And I even got a call back from
SYNCHRONY Office of President CEO
And the response No sorry we don't delete
Thanks to all the good luck stories on the forum it gave me hope and encouragement again.
It's been along time I stopped so I hope this time I hear YES To Delete

CO care credit
CO FIRST PREMIER
CO SYNCHRONY
It's funny first premier I sent so many emails know they don't respond just ignore
For all of those rebuilding keep going we will get that beautiful score one day
With a clean report
Time is patience
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Re: Here I Go Again. MY GW

Good luck with your GW campaign! I'm preparing to start my 4th campaign since beginning my rebuild early last year and while I, too, haven't had much success, I was able to remove 4 collections from my file early on. I plan on taking a similar approach as you did in the past and combine a mixture of emails and typed letters to multiple addresses to see if any make it through the "firewall" LOL. Wishing you the best!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 2 of 4
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

I am with you as well. I have 2 baddies left paid collections that I settled late last year. I had hoped that since they were with the same CA it would be easy.....no such luck, I e-mailed the entire executive board and they didn't even respond. I called several times and got the same answers you got. We have to remember that it only takes one yes in the midst of all these nos, just need the right person to respond. 

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good you guys r keeping positive
And the most imp thing is always tell your self and remind that rebuilding is harder than messing up ones credit
When we get our reports clean it feels good and all the time paid off
So keep up your GW it will fall into the right hands emails letters keep it going
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.