cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey, Rebuilders! Here's a bit of hope for you!

tag
wallacecody25
New Contributor

Re: Hey, Rebuilders! Here's a bit of hope for you!

Thanks bud! The deleted the account within a week or so.😎
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wallacecody25 wrote:
Thanks bud! The deleted the account within a week or so.😎

AWESOME!  So glad to hear that!  I think the debt collectors are finally wising up to something I learned as a beginning teacher:  If you want someone to do something unpleasant, you have to incentivize it.  No one in their right mind is going to bother paying up money they might not have, just to have their credit further destroyed for another seven years.  If they hadn't given me the incentive, I sure as heck wouldn't have paid them a dime.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

congatulations! do you mind maybe giving some first timers some advice. im in a similar position

Message 13 of 16
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous Hi and welcome 

It gets a little confusing answering different posters in the same thread. Please, start a thread, describe your specific situation and I am sure you will get plenty of help 

Thank you 

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I contacted allied interstate and they do not pay for delection
Message 15 of 16
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Seems I may have been mistaken.

https://www.portfoliorecovery.com/prapay/help/faqs

You were right

Your account will be considered paid-in-full or paid-in-full for less than the full balance after your final payment is successfully posted. Within approximately 30 days of your final payment successfully posting, we will request the credit reporting agencies delete the PRA tradeline related to your account from your credit bureau report.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.