Did you mean: 

Hi everyone. It's been a long time

tag
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

Hi everyone. It's been a long time

So much to do and can't remeber anything from the old days LOL 

I'll start slowly, 

Target TD Bank USA past SOL updates faithfully I don't know what to do with it. 

It's reporting correctly as per past reports from years ago, nothing has ever changed. 

What should I do with it? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Hi everyone. It's been a long time

@gdtobefree wrote:

So much to do and can't remeber anything from the old days LOL 

I'll start slowly, 

Target TD Bank USA past SOL updates faithfully I don't know what to do with it. 

It's reporting correctly as per past reports from years ago, nothing has ever changed. 

What should I do with it? 

This is kind of vague. Are you asking about a Target account that's charged off, in collections? And the account is past your states SOL, but it's still less than seven years old so it's still showing on your credit report? Please clarify, thanks!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 6
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

It's charged off. It's past the SOL. It updates every month. It has not been sold or transferred. Target still owns the debt.

Can I rehab it?
Should I just leave it alone?
Good will it?
I can't dispute it because it's reporting correctly. I supposed I could dispute it but there is nothing wrong with the way it's reporting.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it's past SOL, go ahead and poke the bear.  Maybe even give the OC a call and ask what you can do with it.  Who knows what they'll say.

Also, go over the account history on your paper reports and see if there is anything misreported somehow.  If you find something wrong somewhere, dispute it if you want to.

Message 4 of 6
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

ABCD already looked at the history it's correct. They didn't miss a beat.

I guess I could contact the CEO's office and see what can be done.
Not worried about poking a bear as it's past the SOL for suit.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, contact the OC, see what's what.  What's the worst they can do, shame you?  I'd probably do HUCA a few calls to see what different reps have to say.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.