Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holy Guacamole! 47 point gain!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy Guacamole! 47 point gain!

My First Progress card has already reported, and I gained 47 points on Experian, according to CCT. Don't know about the other 2 scores yet. I haven't even gotten the card yet! Stl waiting on Fingerhut to report as well, so hopefully l will see another gain on my scores when it does. I'm ridiculously happy right now. 😁😁😁
5 REPLIES 5
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Holy Guacamole! 47 point gain!

@Anonymous wrote:
My First Progress card has already reported, and I gained 47 points on Experian, according to CCT. Don't know about the other 2 scores yet. I haven't even gotten the card yet! Stl waiting on Fingerhut to report as well, so hopefully l will see another gain on my scores when it does. I'm ridiculously happy right now. 😁😁😁

See!!!

Congrats on your score increase 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! It was a complete shock. I was expecting to have to wait a month or two for them to report, so this was a nice ending to a very long day!
Message 3 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats! And off you go for a successful recovery! Good Luck!

Message 4 of 6
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

Well done. There will be a couple of these jumps, but they do take time. 

Stick to the plan!

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 5 of 6
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats, and continued good luck!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.