cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopefully get some goodwill success soon.

tag
alipz
New Contributor

Re: Hopefully get some goodwill success soon.

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm planning on buying a house in the future. I'm currently cleaning my credit up. I'm hoping I have a success story soon lol. I have seven late payments on my credit report from 2018. It was a rough year. I started sending out goodwill emails last week. I've been emailing CEOs, President, and other execs. 

Dell DFS - one 60 days late (open account)

Emailed President and someone called me the next day. He looked at my account to see if he could find any inaccuracies to help. They don't delete but will send a letter to show that I only paid late once in 10 years. I feel like that can be seen on my CR but it was a nice gesture. 

Indigo - one 30 days late (open account)

Emailed President and someone called me the next day. They were nice but they don't do them.

Synchrony - two cards accounts with five 30 days late (closed with 0 balance) 

Emailed 12 execs including CEO. They called me today and will look into and get back to me in 10 days. 

Barclays - one 30 days late (closed account almost paid off)

Emailed 5 execs including CEO. Got a call the next day but missed it. I'm going to call back tomorrow. 

Continental Finance - one 30 days late (open account)

I can't locate and email for this company. I have the names but don't know the email format. I called customer service to ask but they claim they don't have emails. I will mail it in. 

Citi - one 60 days late (closed account $0 balance)

Emailed 4 execs including CEO. They called me today and will look into and get back to me in 10 days. 

I also sent a goodwill email to Barclays and received a call back, and missed the call. I've called back many, many, many times and a person has never answered or returned my calls again. Did you ever get through to them? If so, I would appreciate knowing what number and extension you called. Thanks and good luck! 

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hopefully get some goodwill success soon.

I missed the Barclay call also. The return # was some automatic crap. They send me a message thru the website.  

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.