cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How and when will Credit One card offer a credit limit increase?!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How and when will Credit One card offer a credit limit increase?!

Okay, I checked my statement online and it says $0 for finance charges. I always make my payments before they are due, usually within a few days of actually charging. This last month, I let a few charges sit there for about two weeks, but still paid it well before the due date. According to the web site, I haven't paid any interest. Phew.

Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

with credit one, having a 0 balance, seems like they dont report to the CB .  my girlfriend use to have to at least put 1 dollar on the card for them to post on the reports.

Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got an email from Credit One informing me that they increased my credit line by $200 (now $500). A very small amount of credit overall but at least they initiated it with no fee! 👍🏻
Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I opened my account with Credit One I had an initial credit limit of $300.00 but after activation and paying the card in full (annual fee) they increased my limit automatically after the end of the billing cycle to $450.00. I have never tried to request an increase but I might try that.

Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have credit one sending me pre approved mail. Should I apply? I only have my bank and QS 

Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are many better rebuiler cards than credit One.  I would gladly take a secured Disco or BOA over them any day.  Credit One is owned by JDB Sherman.  They don't play fair or nice. Funny thing is Sherman's parent co used to be a very "well known" Fortune 1000 til they sold out to mgt. a few years ago. 

Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't do anything made one payment and received a $200 increase
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.