Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I check my reports daily

tag
ji9
Regular Contributor

How can I check my reports daily

While I'm rebuilding I would like to be able to check all 3 of my CR's daily or atleast weekly.  I don't care about scores, just the CR's.  I've searched the forum and can't seem to get a good idea of what is currently available.  Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Starting Score: 608 (TU) 612 (EQ)
Current Score: 679 (TU) 679 (EQ)
Goal: 760 on all
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
JWatson0405
Contributor

Re: How can I check my reports daily

There are a bunch of Credit Monitoring Services that are offered by a multitude of companies.  Many of the agencies offer some sort of credit monitoring in addition to franchising out to other providers.  I believe anyone is able to access USAA's CMS, doesn't require a membership, which is what I use.  I like there's, it's powered by EX, offers daily pulls and comes up with a FAKO for all 3 bureaus.  I'm sure there are lots of options, I think the USAA is pretty competitively priced.

Starting Score: EQ-484(10/10/2011) TU-533(10/10/2011)
Current Score: EQ-701(1/18/2013) TU-735(1/20/2013)
Goal Score: 750s!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 19
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@ji9 wrote:

While I'm rebuilding I would like to be able to check all 3 of my CR's daily or atleast weekly.  I don't care about scores, just the CR's.  I've searched the forum and can't seem to get a good idea of what is currently available.  Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Have you checked out the CMS Guide here onsite?

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 3 of 19
p-
Valued Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

+1

Message 4 of 19
huck1081
Regular Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@ji9 wrote:

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

I read through the above mentioned guide and decided on USAA. Been using it for a little over a week, and I'm very pleased with what it offers. Even though the scores are Fako's it is nice to see the change when things report or fall off etc...

Starting: EQ 501 TU 514 EX 533 (12/2014)
Current: EQ 613 TU 625 EX 615 (4/1/2016) Goal: 640 and a new home loan
Message 5 of 19
ji9
Regular Contributor

I did read that guide and other than USAA it didn't look like there was a product that allowed you to pull daily.  I did the USAA today and didn't really like it.  I don't like the format of how they show the info and it didn't seem to have as much detail as I want.  I think I may be better off just checking every couple months directly from each CRA.   Thank  you for replies.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 608 (TU) 612 (EQ)
Current Score: 679 (TU) 679 (EQ)
Goal: 760 on all
Message 6 of 19
kjm79
Valued Contributor

I peronsally use and like the product by TrueCredit ($14.95.month).  I get free daily pulls of my Transunion info (which also happens to be the report that lists every single account I have).  It's also the last CRA that updates.  So once it's on there, I know the other accounts are good.  I was also fortunate enough to get in with TC before they raised their prices.  I get one FREE 3 CRA report per month and then I can get additional 3 CRA reports anytime for $9.95. 

When looking for a monitoring service I'd try to find one that gives you the report that contains the majority of your accounts. 

CH 7 Filed 7/27/15 Discharged 11/16/15
Starting Score: EQ 620 TU 568 EX 593
Current Score (07/13/16): EQ 674 TU 649 EX 674 (FICO's 08)
Cap1 QS ($5350) (Combined QS and QS1) Discover It ($4100) MilStar ($8,600) Fingerhut ($800)
Off to the garden 05/01/16
Message 7 of 19
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@ji9 wrote:

I did read that guide and other than USAA it didn't look like there was a product that allowed you to pull daily. 

Aside from USAA, the only other product I know of is via 'eliminate ID theft', which resells TransUnions product. It is similar to TrueCredit, but you can pull all 3 reports every 24 hours. The price is more than the USAA product.

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ji9 wrote:

I did read that guide and other than USAA it didn't look like there was a product that allowed you to pull daily.  I did the USAA today and didn't really like it.  I don't like the format of how they show the info and it didn't seem to have as much detail as I want.  I think I may be better off just checking every couple months directly from each CRA.   Thank  you for replies.  Smiley Happy

We've been using the USAA CMS for awhile now.  We like it because it DOES show every account with lots of detail. Smiley Very Happy 

Different strokes for different folks!

Message 9 of 19
p-
Valued Contributor

@ji9 wrote:

On the USAA if you expand each account you can see additional detail...

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.