Did you mean: 

How can I check my reports daily

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How can I check my reports daily

@llecs wrote:

@ji9 wrote:

I did read that guide and other than USAA it didn't look like there was a product that allowed you to pull daily. 

Aside from USAA, the only other product I know of is via 'eliminate ID theft', which resells TransUnions product. It is similar to TrueCredit, but you can pull all 3 reports every 24 hours. The price is more than the USAA product.

llecs,

Where can I sign up for that service? Also, would you mind listing the price and score type i.e. FAKO, Plus, or FICO?

Thanks in advance,

On another note, Greg Jennings knee injure is not too serious, so you will be seeing the Pacs in the Super Bowl this year Smiley Very Happy.

Message 11 of 19
SFernandez13461
Frequent Contributor

I'm interested in signing up for the USAA CMS, but when I check it out, it looks as though it's only available to USAA members. Have any nonmembers been able to sign up? I'm sure I've read that they have, but I'm not seeing how I can sign up.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

EX 695, EQ 703, TU 681 (1/17)
Message 12 of 19
p-
Valued Contributor

@SFernandez13461 wrote:

I'm interested in signing up for the USAA CMS, but when I check it out, it looks as though it's only available to USAA members. Have any nonmembers been able to sign up? I'm sure I've read that they have, but I'm not seeing how I can sign up.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Become a member....  Even if you're not elegible for full membership you can become a partial member.

Message 13 of 19
p-
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@llecs wrote:

@ji9 wrote:

I did read that guide and other than USAA it didn't look like there was a product that allowed you to pull daily. 

Aside from USAA, the only other product I know of is via 'eliminate ID theft', which resells TransUnions product. It is similar to TrueCredit, but you can pull all 3 reports every 24 hours. The price is more than the USAA product.

llecs,

Where can I sign up for that service? Also, would you mind listing the price and score type i.e. FAKO, Plus, or FICO?

Thanks in advance,

On another note, Greg Jennings knee injure is not too serious, so you will be seeing the Pacs in the Super Bowl this year Smiley Very Happy.

Earlier in this post he linked a great sticky detailing ALL of the monitoring options.

Message 14 of 19
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Ditto. The service is listed as EliminateIDTheft, and is found via the URL of the same name. It's like the TrueCredit of Yesteryear if anyone remembers it. You can pull all 3 daily. The FAKO is still the old TransRisk score. Of course, ignore the score and advice, but the report info is good. IMO, the report format is better than USAA's but that's me. The price is higher by a few IIRC.

Message 15 of 19
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

llecs,

Thanks in advance,

CMS Guide

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 16 of 19
pepper23
Valued Member

signup with eliminate identity theft.com its $17 a month for monitoring for you and your spouse.i check my report daily

tu 653
eq 636
Message 17 of 19
ji9
Regular Contributor

Thanks very much for all the great replies.  I'm going to check out the eliminate identity theft product.  Thanks Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 608 (TU) 612 (EQ)
Current Score: 679 (TU) 679 (EQ)
Goal: 760 on all
Message 18 of 19
MMAYFIELD0309
Valued Member

I use www.truecredit.com for 6 months now.

Simple to use and only 14.95.

I'll probably try one of these that is recommended and i'll report back with opinion.

Starting Score: TU FAKO: 565 - EQ FICO: 598 - EX FAKO: 545
Current Score: TU FICO: 632 - EQ FICO: 646 - EX FAKO: 661
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.