cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reach a live person at Experian? Anyone??

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

How do I reach a live person at Experian? Anyone??

Hello all- I'm trying (in vain so far) to reach an actual human at Experian to ask them to remove two 30 day lates based on a successful GW attempt at Cap One.  I have a letter from Cap One stating that they agree to the removal.

First, I dialed 1-888-397-3742, and was led through an insane phone chain.  Try as I may, I couldnt' reach a human.  Next I tried1-714-830-7000, same result.   I really want to speak to a human.  Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: How do I reach a live person at Experian? Anyone??

Has it been over 3 months since they agreed to remove it?!    If not I would give it a bit more time my collections didn't remove from all 3 until around 3 months mark.

Starting Score: 537
Current Score: 725
Goal Score: 775

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 4
Established Contributor

Just follow prompts for ‘submitting a dispute or mixed file’ and it will get you to a live person. I’ve used this number dozens of times in the last several months.

Message 3 of 4
Senior Contributor

Telling them you got a letter wont do anything. Just wait it out like the others have said. It takes time. Good Luck! And congrats on the rare GW deletion from Cap1.

My posts are JMHO. I DO NOT claim to be a FICO expert. Just sharing my experiences from rebuild to recovery after BK DC. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.