cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reach a live person at Experian? Anyone??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I reach a live person at Experian? Anyone??

Hello all- I'm trying (in vain so far) to reach an actual human at Experian to ask them to remove two 30 day lates based on a successful GW attempt at Cap One.  I have a letter from Cap One stating that they agree to the removal.

First, I dialed 1-888-397-3742, and was led through an insane phone chain.  Try as I may, I couldnt' reach a human.  Next I tried1-714-830-7000, same result.   I really want to speak to a human.  Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Re: How do I reach a live person at Experian? Anyone??

Has it been over 3 months since they agreed to remove it?!    If not I would give it a bit more time my collections didn't remove from all 3 until around 3 months mark.

Message 2 of 4
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Just follow prompts for ‘submitting a dispute or mixed file’ and it will get you to a live person. I’ve used this number dozens of times in the last several months.

Message 3 of 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Telling them you got a letter wont do anything. Just wait it out like the others have said. It takes time. Good Luck! And congrats on the rare GW deletion from Cap1.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.