Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I........

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I........

I recently got all three of my credit reports and scores and noticed that EQ is reporting 6 loans that are paid in full that the the other 2 are not. My EQ score is 632 and TU and EX is in the high 500's and I belive this is why. I have contacted the OC's about the 6 loans not reported and they said that they only report to EQ. The OC's  also told me that if  TU or EX contacted them about the info that they would do what they could to help. So my question is how do I go about getting those loans reported and the other two CBR's. I tried to call and speak with someone at the other CRA's but ended up running around in circles in automated hell LOL.

Any and all info is welcomed, I am lost at what to do next.

Thanks
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I........

CRAs will only report what a creditor gives them....CRAs will not contact any creditor that is not reporting TO them.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there anything that "I" can do to get the info on the loans to show up on TU and EX? They are all paid off, so it would be a one time thing. They wouldnt need to be updated every month with payments since they are paid in full. I was thinking, mabye if I got all the info on the 6 accounts (acct. numbers, payment history, lender, ect.) and sent it to EQ and TU that they could reflect the loans on there reports to.

Message Edited by Maro99 on 08-14-2008 02:50 PM
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is nothing that you can do. The law says that a Creditor may report.....it doesn't say that they must!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.