cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How fast does a inquiry show up on your report?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How fast does a inquiry show up on your report?

Topic, need to know, i close on my house next week, but i know they are not pulling credit again since my report is good until 2/24

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: How fast does a inquiry show up on your report?

@Anonymous wrote:

Topic, need to know, i close on my house next week, but i know they are not pulling credit again since my report is good until 2/24

Inquiries will typically show right away IMO.   In some rare cases they are delayed or take a day or so to show up.

If you are about to buy a house I would wait until you are closed before doing anything, don't rock the boat....

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 6
namvet
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Your credit is subject to being pulled again prior to closing and/or funding of your loan.  Hold off on apping for new credit until this event is over. 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@namvet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Your credit is subject to being pulled again prior to closing and/or funding of your loan.  Hold off on apping for new credit until this event is over. 

+1

Do not app for anything until the keys to your new home are in your hands.

Best of Luck.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

ya i will hold off then, i do take possession next week.  But as far as my credit being repulled- the UW and LO both said they dont repull

Message 5 of 6
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

ya i will hold off then, i do take possession next week.  But as far as my credit being repulled- the UW and LO both said they dont repull

They might be wrong, it wouldn't be first time Smiley Wink

Good call to wait on the new apps until you are moved in....

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.