cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long after the first letter to validate did you send the second?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long after the first letter to validate did you send the second?

My little green card says that they received it on the 29th of April. I have still not heard a response. I am going to send the second letter that I found on this site but do I send it on the 29th of May or the day after? I really want this off my report and I did not know anything about it until I found it on my report. I am sure that they cannot validate because I never opened or had an account with Alltell, which is the company they are supposed to be representing.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long after the first letter to validate did you send the second?

@Anonymous wrote:
My little green card says that they received it on the 29th of April. I have still not heard a response. I am going to send the second letter that I found on this site but do I send it on the 29th of May or the day after? I really want this off my report and I did not know anything about it until I found it on my report. I am sure that they cannot validate because I never opened or had an account with Alltell, which is the company they are supposed to be representing.

From my understanding, you should wait at least 35 days from receipt of cmrrr. pull up post under 15 day dv or 2nd dv, I remember asking the same question and getting that response from one of the mods.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.