cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take these geniuses to update my score.............

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long does it take these geniuses to update my score.............

I cannot stand TU with a passion.  These are truly corporate idiots, I had a whopping 10 deletions from my credit report and my score is still the same.  When do you all think these under achievers will get the nerve to update my scoreSmiley Indifferent

Message Edited by Miss1975 on 07-16-2008 12:56 PM
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long does it take these geniuses to update my score.............

I feel your pain but I'm so glad I'm not the only one. They haven't even updated my report yet. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Miss1975 wrote:
I cannot stand TU with a passion.  These are truly corporate idiots, I had a whopping 10 deletions from my credit report and my score is still the same.  When do you all think these under achievers will get the nerve to update my scoreSmiley Indifferent

Message Edited by Miss1975 on 07-16-2008 12:56 PM

If they have been removed from your TU report, your score is updated.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sidewinder~ please tell me you are joking.  This was my score before the investigation even beganSmiley Sad
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Miss1975 wrote:
Sidewinder~ please tell me you are joking.  This was my score before the investigation even beganSmiley Sad

Sorry.

Your FICO score is based on a snapshot of your exact credit report. So, whatever is appearing on the credit report at the exact time you pull your score, that is what your score is based on.

When you pulled your last score and report, if those accounts were gone, the score is accurate.

What type of accounts were removed? Who was reporting?
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just because they deleted baddies doesn't mean that scores will raise....much has to do with  what they were and how old they were.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sidewinder is RIGHT...the moment you get the new report...with the collections off...and if the score is unchanged...then you got nothing for having the collections deleted...but it sure will look better...for future creditors...but it does seem a little strange for you to have 10 collections removed...with no score change...
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tell us a little about the collections that were removed.  I'm curious because I am currently working on my DDs collections, of which there are twenty one total in just medical spread among the three CRA, not to mention AFNI and LVNV.  ( I thought there were only nineteen medical, but just discoved two more)
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had two collections deleted and got nothing.  6 days later I got an increase of 16 points.  Collections were from 2003 and I still have one left.  I scoured over my reports and could see no change except for the deletions.  No ut% or anything else had changed other than a few days.    Was it from deletions...I dont know but it sure looked that way to me.  Smiley Happy  dont give up.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.