cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long should you wait after CA agreed to delete?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Frequent Contributor

How long should you wait after CA agreed to delete?

90 days?  I know some CRA can take forever to update, but do the CA's acutally contact the CRA to delete or can the CA just update the reports themselves without having to contact the CRAs?  Just curious.  I'm assuming the CA's can simply delete their TL without having to send a request to the CRAs for deletion, but i'm not quite sure how it all works.  I'm only asking because I have been waiting over 30 days for a CA TL to be deleted off my reports.   I already sent in the letter I received from them in regards to deletion as a dispute on my CRA reports, so now I got to wait another 30 days until the investigation is complete I guess.  I'm just curious as why It would take so long for my reports to update after a CA agreed to delete.  I can imagine a few weeks, but 30+ days?

Just curious on how long I should wait before disputing with CRAs?  I have another CA that agreed to delete I have the letter they sent, so I just want to try an be patient this time before disputing with the CRAs, but how long should I wait atleast 90 days?  I"m assuming it should not take that long, and it should be a simply quick process.

Thanks

v/r
JShidell
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.