Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How should i go about an EE on 2 charges

tag
razzy116
Established Contributor

How should i go about an EE on 2 charges

I have to charge offs...When i talk to the rep and i ask them that i want to talk to a superviser and they tell me to give them the information and they will send everything over to the superviser, The superviser never calls back, Should i let them or should i say no that i want to speak to the superviser. Any help that i can get will be appreciated. Thank you

Starting Score: 663
Current Score: c669
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: How should i go about an EE on 2 charges

They're probably working from different locations and not in the same building. Or even at home. Imagine the Sup. has a ton of e-mails and who knows when or if the Sup. woill ever get to it. Good things come to those who wait. Its different times now unfortunately.

Message 2 of 6
razzy116
Established Contributor

Should i wait a few days and call back? thank you firemedic1

Message 3 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

If they're working from home. Who knows how they are doing business.Seems like a lot of people are having things fall off early lately. If you want to go on eternal hold. Things arent the same now. Im sure there isnt 50 poeple in a room desk to desk.

Message 4 of 6
razzy116
Established Contributor

I"m confused, do i wait till the charges fall off on there own or do i keep calling till i speak to a superviser. I"m trying to find the best way to tackle the 2 charge offs? I appreciate any help i can get.

Message 5 of 6
Azuieldrago
Frequent Contributor

How old are the CO's? What CRAs are you trying for? They will be on your reports 7 yrs and 180 days from DOFD. 

Trans will remove 6 months early

Experian is 3 months early 

Equifax is 1 month early but they will mess it up badly and its best to just wait the last month and let if fall off naturally. They atleast get that one right. 

To answer your question. It has been answered by Firemedic. With what has been happening due to Covid and now the protests, the representives are probably skeleton crew at the office and the majority are at home. So you can call, risking to be on hold for hours and keep trying to get the supervisor to call back or write a certified letter and see what happens then in a couple of weeks. That is basically your call as its your time being used. So we can't really give advice on how your should proceed as now each one can either be faster or slower than the other. 

30 day post DC
60 days post DC
94 days post DC

INQUIRES

Store Cards
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.