Re: How to Increase FICO Auto Credit Score

#1- Pay off the charge off you have

#2- Get your monthly utilization down between 3-7%, 65% is wayy to high

#3- Pay your bills on time

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

The auto industry option likes to see some loan history and a little age on your oldest and average Installment ages, among other things.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous  may I ask what the other things are? I myself have been watching this thread as someone with a WFDS CO(paid in 2019), my FICO auto 8 scores lag behind every other score I have. I'm looking to lease a vehicle at the end of this year/beginning of '22. 
Currently only have one installment loan  @8.9% (NFCU SSL that's only a month old). Aside from paying everything on time and implementing AZEO, any other suggestions beyond give time time?

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous  may I ask what the other things are? I myself have been watching this thread as someone with a WFDS CO(paid in 2019), my FICO auto 8 scores lag behind every other score I have. I'm looking to lease a vehicle at the end of this year/beginning of '22. 
Currently only have one installment loan  @8.9% (NFCU SSL that's only a month old). Aside from paying everything on time and implementing AZEO, any other suggestions beyond give time time?

@Anonymous it's hard to say with any certainty because not as much research has been done on the industry variants. But it seems that it holds new accounts against you longer, as well as wanting to see previous loan payment history & age. But really the least is known probably about the industry variants. 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.