Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to dispute AFNI?

tag
Juss11
Frequent Contributor

How to dispute AFNI?

Last year my wife got hit on all 3 CRA from AFNI. It was over a $300 ATT/Dish Network bill. Long story short, we didnt owe the bill. We had cable,Wifi & phone all  in one bill through ATT. We paid bill and turned off home phone and went with another company for wifi. So instead of paying ATT to pay our dish bill, we started paying them directly. So last year we get a bill from AFNI saying we owed for like 3 months of dish. Well we had been paying dish ourselves! AFNI never sent anything gving us 30 days to respond etc. So i went round and round with ATT and they said we owed it. My wife just paid ATT instead of AFNI. So now its been a year. I tried to get AFNI to remove from her CRAs, they only updated as paid. So i was told by another member, that if I dispute with the CRAs, that since its paid AFNI would most likly not respond. Has anyone tried dispuitng once its been paid. I just dont want them to update and take another credit hit.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.