Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to effectively pay your credit card balance in full monthly

tag
Smooth954
Regular Contributor

Re: How to effectively pay your credit card balance in full monthly

Yes her payment history is flawless and her limit is also quite high. Great now I won't hesitate to add a couple more secured cards hopefully after these negative accounts ages off I can finally have an decent score again. Where do you recommend I pull my fico scores from I believe I can get two from here right? What about the third.
Myfico (7/16/14): EQ:736, EX:678(Prosper 7/16/14), TU:691(5/29/14)
Wallet:

Message 11 of 13
guiness56
Epic Contributor

You can get all 3 here.  A word of caution, only EQ is the same as most lenders use,  The TU is TU98, an older version,  and while some still use it many no longer do.  EX is the 08 version, which is the newer version, and it is starting to be used by more but still not a lot.  There are 47+ versions/models of FICOs and these are the ones that are available to the consumer to purchase.  myFICO does not get to pick and choose which versions they can sell here.  What version/model is used by lenders is normally not known until after it is pulled and they can vary, either up or down from the TU and EX scores. 

Just letting you know in advance so you aren't blindsided.  Best bet is to get your TU98 30 points or so higher than what it is here to play it safe.  Not realy sure about the 08 score as far as higher or lower.  I have seen it go both ways.

Message 12 of 13
Smooth954
Regular Contributor

Great advise as usual. I really appreciate it. Again thanks to everyone that took the time to explain all my questions with useful and detailed answers. You all are helping to make a difference in people's lives in a area one can sometimes feel hopeless due to the ignorance of credit management.
Myfico (7/16/14): EQ:736, EX:678(Prosper 7/16/14), TU:691(5/29/14)
Wallet:

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.