Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to expidite a delete

tag
atlastontheroad
Established Contributor

How to expidite a delete

It's in my hand.  Midland, based on information I provided them (HD, I actually called them as an act of desperation after talking with countless attys), is going to delete!

The letter is in my hot little hand.  Within a month I will be apping for a small-ish car loan.  This is my LAST repairable baddie on EX and EQ.

Now, the learned amongst you, please tell me:  Do I wait for them to delete or do I fax the letter in dispute? 

atlast...ecstatic!

Ficos 2/17/08: TU 551 EQ 534 EX 587
Ficos 2/12/09 TU 695 EQ 715 EX 715
Fico...4/15/10....drumroll.....EQ 743
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to expidite a delete

Did they already put the request in to the CRA...if so...it will only be a few days...no more than a week...I'm going through it right now...but if they didn't...fax the letter they sent to you...to the CRA...as long as they are not waiting to report...until the days they usually report to the CRA...CONGRATS!!!
Message 2 of 5
atlastontheroad
Established Contributor

bump
Ficos 2/17/08: TU 551 EQ 534 EX 587
Ficos 2/12/09 TU 695 EQ 715 EX 715
Fico...4/15/10....drumroll.....EQ 743
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know what day of the month they normally report to the CRA?

I'd wait until about a week after that and see if it actually happens. If not, then I'd fax the letter in with a dispute.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Always remember that CRAs operate on a different timescale than we do. "Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery..."
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.