Did you mean: 

How to get this removed?

tag
Randy2191
Valued Member

How to get this removed?

D23DFAE1-9F80-4221-9398-862941D5ED86.png

A7F3AB69-7327-4945-84BF-735FB24101BB.png

When I moved from Michigan to California  I left this account open to receive my taxes in, didn't check it because everything was canceled and I guess a gym membership didn't stop, over drafted the account $49. They closed the account after 90 days of being over drafted and 7 days later my taxes still got deposited so they took their money out and then mailed me a check for the difference. I got a letter a week after they got paid demanding payment. So I called and they said it was sent before payment, but because they have to mail to main office and then main office mails their mail out, there was a delay. 

Now this popped up on transunion saying paid after charge off, but notice it says the highest was $0. I called bank, they won't remove it. And said if I dispute it that it just gets sent back to them and they will confirm it is good. 

what can I do. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How to get this removed?

GW letter with the facts stated to the CEO/Prez of the CU, that doesnt work then a complaint to their regulator.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.