Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to increase my mortgage fico score

tag
Lewisa410
Established Member

How to increase my mortgage fico score

I am wanting to learn how to increase my mortgage fico score. I am currently renting, but would like to look into purchasing a home within the next year or two. I am new to credit building and home buying. 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to increase my mortgage fico score

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 3 of 5
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

I would definitely list all of your accounts and utilization/limits. That way, we can get a better understanding of what's going on in your credit profile. How many cards do you have? What's your Average Age of Accounts (AAoA)? Any delinquencies, late payments, collections? How many inquiries? Things like that. Obviously, no need to share any personal information, just the basics of what your situation is. Take a look at my signature below (hover over the cards) and you'll see what kind of info is helpful.

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 4 of 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

We'd love to help you here. Moreso with the FICO 8 which helps Mortgage FICO's. There are loan officers in the Mortgage section that could do a lot too. So get the best of both ends! 2 for 1! Good luck!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.