Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to vacate a paid judgment?

Regular Contributor

How to vacate a paid judgment?

How do I go about vacating a paid judgment showing on public records? these judgments are from medical bills back in 2010. Do I GW the OC or CA or the courthouse? 

Message 1 of 2
Community Leader
Legendary Contributor

Re: How to vacate a paid judgment?

A request to vacate a judgment ultimately is decided by the court.

As for the process, I would first contact the office of the clerk of the judgment court .  They are the ones who can tell you the court policy regarding vacating their judgment, and if they entertain such motions, the procedure to follow.



Message 2 of 2