Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge Thank You

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Huge Thank You

I am so ecstatic right now... I am trying to get my fico up so I can get a Mortgage in a year and have been reading through these forums left and right. First off thank you to all of you who have gave advice to help establish and build credit. Without you all I would be lost. I opened my first cl in Feb 2015 (300 secured cap one) and have done outstanding with it. My love added me 2 weeks ago to his Maurices store card (500) as an AU (which does report and backdated!) Which boosted my score 8 pts, I got a VS (500) via preapproval (shopping cart trick) and planned on gardening for a bit but had a prequal and read how Chase prequals were pretty dead on. I applied and was instantly approved for 2200 cl with Chase Freedom. Now I am happy and can garden and have all of you to thank for your advice. My scores are low 600s but I am still on my way up. I want to tell everyone who is giving up hope establishing or rebuilding that it can be done. ☺
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Goodness
Regular Contributor

Re: Huge Thank You

Congrats! ! Who did Chase pull?
EQ 645 EX 651 TU 703 fico 8 (5/15)
MORTAGE SCORES EQ 665 EX 604 TU 688 (5/15)
Goal 700 by end of 2015
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got an alert they pulled Transunion... I will let ya know if the other bureaus show a hit.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!!!  Stay focused as you are on the right track!!! CONGRATS!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Good job

Emoticon-Thumbs Up.png

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.