Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I TOOK THE PLUNGE AND....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I TOOK THE PLUNGE AND....

I apped for the QS1 and was approved for $500.  I upgraded my current Plat MC to a VentureOne as well.  CapitalOne was very cooperative and provided excellent customer service.  The only down side is that I have an annual fee with QS1 which sucks...

I hope to remove a collection through Cavalry Portfolio... I sent a message to the CFPB hoping they remove it... still waiting to hear back. 

Scores per CK: TU 622 EQ 630 - started from mid-500's.  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Re: I TOOK THE PLUNGE AND....

I should see about chsnging my Plat MC to a V1. I'm guessing I sould wait until its out of steps in 2 mos maybie. Already got a cli on it, dont want to push my luck hehe.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apparantly there is an option on your online banking where you can click on the credit card and see if it is eligible for an upgrade but I didn't do it that way.  I chatted with a representative so I don't know if I would have seen it through my online banking.  I happened to have that credit card for over 9 years, maybe that's why they were able to do it. Either way, hats off to CapOne. 

Also, it's easy to do.  Just chat with a rep, they'll tell you if they can do it.  It doesn't hurt to try at all!!!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Apparantly there is an option on your online banking where you can click on the credit card and see if it is eligible for an upgrade but I didn't do it that way.  I chatted with a representative so I don't know if I would have seen it through my online banking.  I happened to have that credit card for over 9 years, maybe that's why they were able to do it. Either way, hats off to CapOne. 

Also, it's easy to do.  Just chat with a rep, they'll tell you if they can do it.  It doesn't hurt to try at all!!!

Try apping for the regular QS card....Your FICO scores may be higher than CK's FAKO scores.

Message 4 of 5
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, found the link. Unfortunately I'm not worthy at the moment. Gonna try again after 5th/6th statement. ☺

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.