Did you mean: 

I feel like WE as a community are doing this wrong

tag
Stugotsv10
Frequent Contributor

I feel like WE as a community are doing this wrong

or at least the SLOW way anyway...

Let me explain.

I have been helping friends and family build / Fix / Rebuild credit ever since I did my own, so I was having a vary hard time with a couple items on a friends report, he had a very very very bad report, I did only a few at a time, but nt much was happening (which happens oh well we stay on it) so he finds this guy on the internet, guarantees removal from Trans and EX in a week TOPS, (mind you these are items I have been using our methods to remove for about 4 months now) I suggest to him that he doesn't walk away from this "deal" but he RUNS....

Well whens someone wants a car that bad, he will try anything right? so what do you think happened? he tried it, but to my shock IT WORKED, it worked fast, it worked WELL, everything I have been doing battle with for months is GONE 100% even child support and student loans.

I'm LOOKING AT PROOF, this exists, so my question is HOW and why are we not doing this?

Downside he can't / Wont help with EQ what so ever lol

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I feel like WE as a community are doing this wrong

I suppose you've never read this thread:  FICO FORUMS CREDIT REPAIR DISCUSSION GUIDELINES

"Please note that Fair Isaac and myFICO are not credit repair organizations or similarly regulated organizations governed by the federal Credit Repair Organizations Act or similar state laws.

Fair Isaac and myFICO do not provide so-called "credit repair" services or advice or give assistance regarding "cleaning up" or "improving" your credit record, credit history, or credit rating.

The only credit repair discussions allowed in FICO Forums are ones that exchange information on how to correct or remove real errors from your credit report – not accurate information that you want to get rid of because it may be negatively affecting your credit score."

Message 2 of 8
Stugotsv10
Frequent Contributor

Well first off, it was inaccurate info....... 

He DOES owe Child support and Student loans however the amounts were WAY off, making them incorrect

Message 3 of 8
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Then they'll probably return once corrected.

Message 4 of 8
Stugotsv10
Frequent Contributor

Corrected? 

Message 5 of 8
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

You said that he does owe child support and student loans but the totals were wrong. Sounds like whomever he hired merely disputed everything to get them off, which is normal for these types of companies. It doesn't stop his creditors from resubmitting the info with the correct amounts. And, in many cases, if they resubmit the wrong info again as correct, it will be extremely hard to get removed again as future attempts will be considered and flagged as frivolous.

Message 6 of 8
Stugotsv10
Frequent Contributor

for $1400 he Charged, I sure hope not lol

Message 7 of 8
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

He should know within 60 days

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.