cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I feel so overwhelmed

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.
Highlighted

Re: I feel so overwhelmed

@51jr wrote:

eep up the good fight. A bad debt that happened seven years ago can resurface if bought by a collection agency. They use the date they bought iot as starting date. I still see a debt I have for more than ten years ago since it was bought by a collection agency. You can request proof of debt and then reply usinhg their own words against them, specifically the dates.

I would file a complaint on the reporting creditor with the CFPB and/or the FTC for anything still reporting that is past the statuatory limit of 7.5 yrs from the DoFD and is refusing to come off once disputed

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 11 of 11