Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have had it up to here with EOS-CCA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had it up to here with EOS-CCA

No matter how many times I write or call, they will not accept PFD. Its for an old National Grid debt of $408. This is my last baddie. I am so close to clean reports that I can finally know that freedom. I have been rebuilding for about a year and I came from 20 negative accounts to this one account. 

So far I have DV'ed and got a validation with a copy of my old bill. I have wrote numerous PFD agreements and offered several times over the phone to pay in full for deletion. I dont understand its like they would rather report negatively than to take my money. 

I have emailed contacts in the compliance office and different managers and nothing has worked. They just keep saying that they will only report as a paid collection. 

If anyone has any suggestions feel free.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I have had it up to here with EOS-CCA

@Anonymous wrote:

No matter how many times I write or call, they will not accept PFD. Its for an old National Grid debt of $408. This is my last baddie. I am so close to clean reports that I can finally know that freedom. I have been rebuilding for about a year and I came from 20 negative accounts to this one account. 

So far I have DV'ed and got a validation with a copy of my old bill. I have wrote numerous PFD agreements and offered several times over the phone to pay in full for deletion. I dont understand its like they would rather report negatively than to take my money. 

I have emailed contacts in the compliance office and different managers and nothing has worked. They just keep saying that they will only report as a paid collection. 

If anyone has any suggestions feel free.

Whats the DoFD of the account?  What state you in?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh no. This is bad news. I just sent a PFD letter to them today. I've read so many threads on success with them. I didn't think I'd have a hard time at all. I haven't gotten a response yet. How long does it take them to send responses? Perhaps its their client who refuses to do a PFD. Are you sure they own the debt and are not just the debt collector?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

DOFD is 3/2012  In MA.     I understand they can still sue. I wont let it get to that point but still. 

Message 4 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

DOFD is 3/2012  In MA.     I understand they can still sue. I wont let it get to that point but still. 

Ok, call the OC and ask them to recall the collectors in exchange for full payment. If they wont do it then if its updating monthly just settle it to stop the updating so your Fico can begin to recover you can then switch to a GW letter campaign asking for removal of the TL. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.