Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love Experian...TU is 2nd place.

tag
FicoGuy2019
Established Contributor

I love Experian...TU is 2nd place.

I have 2 old student loans on my report, last reported 2014.  I decided to call Ex.

"I'd like to speak to a supervisor as I would like to request and early exclusion on 2 items on my credit report"  

Rep: I'll verify the reports and I can probably take care of it.  

Rep: I see the 2 credit items.  I will delete them and they will be removed within 24-72 hours.

I get these alerts for a dispute opened a few hours later last night...wake up this morning, dispute completed and they are both removed. 

They are always so easy to work with.

Ex.jpg

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I love Experian...TU is 2nd place.

Congrats! That’s been my experience with TU. Super easy to work with and things get done quickly. I always call in so no messages get mixed up and it works flawlessly.
Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am glad they were easy to work with for you, I am dealing with the other side right now. Congratulations on your success though!

Message 3 of 25
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats on the success!!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 4 of 25
FicoGuy2019
Established Contributor

Thanks all.  I find EQ extremely difficult.   Maybe that is just my experience though...

Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FicoGuy2019 wrote:

Thanks all.  I find EQ extremely difficult.   Maybe that is just my experience though...

I am not gonna even bother with EQ after this mess with EX. 

TU was dead simple. EX is anything but... EQ, we don’t poke the bear for one month. 

Message 6 of 25
calyx
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@FicoGuy2019 wrote:

I am not gonna even bother with EQ after this mess with EX. 

TU was dead simple. EX is anything but... EQ, we don’t poke the bear for one month. 

^^ So much this.

Message 7 of 25
FicoGuy2019
Established Contributor

Yup...EQ told me not until Sept...it's been off TU since Jan.

Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking at your scores, I would leave well enough alone with EQ and just wait it out. The only reason I jumped so hard on EE for TU is because that score was only 652. I really should have been satisfied with my EX 670 since I don’t have any apps until July anyway but I got impatient. Live and learn I guess. 

Message 9 of 25
calyx
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Looking at your scores, I would leave well enough alone with EQ and just wait it out. The only reason I jumped so hard on EE for TU is because that score was only 652. I really should have been satisfied with my EX 670 since I don’t have any apps until July anyway but I got impatient. Live and learn I guess. 

Don't feel bad.  I have no apps planned for the forseeable future (or at least, not until after everything ages to 7y naturally), and I was still too impatient to wait.   This board is sometimes a bad influence on me Smiley Embarassed

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.