Established Contributor

Re: I love Experian...TU is 2nd place.

@ficoguy2018,

When was it scheduled to fall off?

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

EX will grant an early exclusion 3 months in advance of its natural exclusion date. It would’ve been scheduled to age off in July of this year.

@ficoguy2018, I woke up to the closure of the dispute and the account is gone. No score change but so be it. Some points would’ve been nice but the report is cleaner by one account. I’ll take it as a win Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 25
FicoGuy2019
Established Contributor

Mine was scheduled to come off in Sept.  TU removed it a while back, EQ said no go until August/Sept, EX removed 5 months early...was surprised about that since they are generally 3 months.

Message 23 of 25
FicoGuy2019
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
EX will grant an early exclusion 3 months in advance of its natural exclusion date. It would’ve been scheduled to age off in July of this year.

@ficoguy2018, I woke up to the closure of the dispute and the account is gone. No score change but so be it. Some points would’ve been nice but the report is cleaner by one account. I’ll take it as a win Smiley Happy

Congrats!   Just like clockwork!  At least it's gone even with no score change.

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exactly. I want a 100% positive file on each bureau and it’s getting closer. Any derog gone, regardless of points, is a step in the right direction.
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.