Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm Clean Baby, I'm Clean... on TU anyway. Massive score jump

tag
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

I'm Clean Baby, I'm Clean... on TU anyway. Massive score jump

What a long road, paved with patience, frustration and early on...  shame.  What a fine morning, and just as anticipated, my first clean report.  The massive score increase attests to being patient, trying to do things just right.  If I can only get EX and EQ to show accurate DOFD dates, I will be clean across the board.  Otherwise, September at the latest. 

As I said during this ordeal and to quote NY...  "good times are coming but they are sure coming slow".  Wow what a wait, but what a rward.

MF-credit-scores-5-1-2021.jpg

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I'm Clean Baby, I'm Clean... on TU anyway. Massive score jump

Congratulations! Awesome work.

giphy-3

Message 2 of 10
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your excellent score increase! Job well done.
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

The MF Gospel really does work Smiley Happy Congrats on your huge jump and can't wait to see the other two follow!

Message 4 of 10
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The MF Gospel really does work Smiley Happy Congeats on your huge jump and can't wait to see the other two follow!

Thank you.  Based on the DW who I strategically cleaned up earlier, I guessed I would just hit 800.  The jump to 843 F08 kind of shocked me.

I must have just jumped right into the highest grade bucket.  From mid 300's to 843, crazy.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 5 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

300s to seven points below perfect is nuts. Congrats @spiritcraft1 - I think that's the largest increase I've ever seen here!

Message 7 of 10
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Great sucess story!

Congrats.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! That has to feel really really good. You should be proud! 

Message 9 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats to your clean TU !!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.