cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm Officially a Member of the 800 Club! Finally!

tag
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

Re: I'm Officially a Member of the 800 Club! Finally!

Congratulations! Now try and break the next barrier! I've been stuck between 800-810 for a couple years. I want to break 810 hopefully soon. I have a HP falling off in April and I'm hoping that'll make the difference in pushing me over that! 

GL and keep it going OP! Smiley Happy

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 11 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats and welcome to the club!!!

Message 12 of 15
iowe
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the achievement! 

My rebuild story began in 2012 and involves a marriage followed by a divorce, and then a custody battle and all of the associated court costs for that grueling grind and adding a mountain of debt in between, but otherwise is very similar to yours, but I'm about 7-8 months behind you I think until I break into the 800 level. My last derog fell off last week.  I only have one inquiry across all 3 bureaus, it's sitting on my TU until October of this year, about eight months away from today. My perfect storm of getting totally out of debt and that one inq. disappearing should occur at about the same time. Words can't explain how anxious and excited I am to be able to say I'm both debt free & a member of the 800 club at the same time. It's been a long time coming and I can start to see that finish line from here. 

I liked your story. Congrats again! 

2024 Goal: To finally be debt free
Message 13 of 15
Repairman
Established Contributor

@SecretAzure wrote:

Congratulations! Now try and break the next barrier! I've been stuck between 800-810 for a couple years. I want to break 810 hopefully soon. I have a HP falling off in April and I'm hoping that'll make the difference in pushing me over that! 

GL and keep it going OP! Smiley Happy

Thanks. Definitely!

Message 14 of 15
Repairman
Established Contributor

@iowe wrote:

Congrats on the achievement! 

My rebuild story began in 2012 and involves a marriage followed by a divorce, and then a custody battle and all of the associated court costs for that grueling grind and adding a mountain of debt in between, but otherwise is very similar to yours, but I'm about 7-8 months behind you I think until I break into the 800 level. My last derog fell off last week.  I only have one inquiry across all 3 bureaus, it's sitting on my TU until October of this year, about eight months away from today. My perfect storm of getting totally out of debt and that one inq. disappearing should occur at about the same time. Words can't explain how anxious and excited I am to be able to say I'm both debt free & a member of the 800 club at the same time. It's been a long time coming and I can start to see that finish line from here. 

I liked your story. Congrats again! 

Thanks so much. And best of luck in this last stretch of your journey. Keep on pushing!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.