Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm encouraged

tag
Beasley12
Regular Contributor

I'm encouraged

I have been going back and forth with enhanced recovery. I sent them a PFD for an old Comcast account and they never replied. I called them and they told me that the account was disputed and deleted. I had no idea how it got like that because I did not dispute it. I thought it was probably in response to my PFD. Well, just because I am who I am, I called them back a few days later. They then told me that the account was scheduled to be reported again on Monday...it was Saturday when I called. I promptly paid them after the rep told me that If I paid them, it would not report. Guess what happened.....it reported again. I called their customer service, spoke to a manager who basically told me that Comcast would have to request that they remove it. I was crushed. I waited a few days then called back, I again spoke to a manager but this time I pleaded with him for them to do what was right and to do what they told me they would do....delete it. I must also admit that I prayed a LOT. I was told that they update on Sundays so I refreshed my usaa experian report everyday since Sunday. IT DELETED TODAY!!!! I am beyond happy. This is my second baddie removed. I want to send out a hearty GOD ID GOOD to the father above because I believe he intervened and I also want to thank you posters here who, through reading, have taught me the importance of PFDs, goodwills, and NEVER giving up!!!
EQ FICO 564 (3/12) Lender pull 673 (4/12) FICO 703 (6/13)
TU FICO 605 (6/12) to FICO 687 (3/13) Lender pull 680 (4/13)
EXP FICO lender pull (4/13) 651
Homeowner since September 2013!
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.