Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a mentor!!! Please help!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I need a mentor!!! Please help!!!

Ohh I see what you are saying because this report really confuses me!!! I have to understand what is going on before I decide my courses of action.

Message 11 of 12
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: I need a mentor!!! Please help!!!

Then what I suggest is to make one simple list, by delinquencies and derogs, not by accounts

Type of Delinquency        Date          if a CO or CA, the DOFD on the OC acount.     Exlcusion date

examples:

30-late                         1/2004                                                                                         1/2011

60-late                         2/2004                                                                                          2/2011

Charge-off                                                             5/2006                                                11/2013                                                             

Collection                                                              3/2007                                                9/2014

Removal, or as I prefer to call them, credit report exclusion dates, apply to individual items.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.